Last night I sent a couple of emails to some important members of Parliament requesting for an email interview via a Q&A. A few kindly responded in the official tone of government. Thank you for that. While the rest, I'm still waiting for even a hint that they've received my email request. Now I used a Gmail account and that may account for them not responding right away. But I'm still hopeful. You my dear readers will get to see/hear/read the ones who will kindly answer my Q&A.
Tuesday, 15 April 2014
Lost in Parliament
Last night I sent a couple of emails to some important members of Parliament requesting for an email interview via a Q&A. A few kindly responded in the official tone of government. Thank you for that. While the rest, I'm still waiting for even a hint that they've received my email request. Now I used a Gmail account and that may account for them not responding right away. But I'm still hopeful. You my dear readers will get to see/hear/read the ones who will kindly answer my Q&A.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment